Ingredients to prepare:-
- 5 to 6 tablespoons Tean’s Gourmet Crispy Prawn Chilli
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Cooking Oil
- 500g Fresh Yellow Noodle (or Spaghetti)
- 1 cup Mixed Vegetables (green peas, sweet corns & diced carrots)
- 2 Sausages (diced)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Soya Sauce
- 2 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- Pinch of Salt and White Pepper Powder
- Some Spring Onion (Chopped)
1) Heat oil, fried egg and cut into stripes, set aside.
2) Fry garlic till fragrant over low heat.
3) Add sausages, fry with medium fire for 2 minutes.
4) Put in noodles, mixed vegetables, salt and soya sauce, sprinkle some pepper powder.
Stir fry for another 5 minutes.
5) Add Crispy Prawn Chilli, mix well. Garnish with pre-fried egg stripes and spring onion. Serve.
Serves 4 to 6 persons